Monday 5 July 2010

A little introduction...



Hello and welcome to my blog. Let me tell you a little about me. My name is Cee Cee (at least that's what everyone calls me) and I'm a A2 student at a college near where I live.
My main passion in life is languages, that's what I am actually good at. I am currently learning Chinese (my native language) and French, as well as English Lit and Business.
Ever since Year 9, when my teacher taught me the first word in French i.e. 'bonjour', I was hooked. Before long, I finished a GCSE in French and I am currently embarking on an A2 French course which includes lots of reading and writing.

What's this blog about I sense you are about to ask?
Well, it is going to be about anything French, from language to culture as well as any trips that I may go on during my course of study.

Anyways, that's enough about me, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment